Weird things about today include…
- Two cars I saw on the way to work this morning:
- A Masarati right in front of me – pretty unusual
- A white Taurus with a festive, colorful decal covering the entire driver’s side, advertising hospice care. WTF?!?
- Warm, misty weather in January, with a slight smell of spring in the air
- A friend reunion over coffee this afternoon, including
- Two friends I’ve known for 25 years and with whom I still get together regularly
- One friend who all three of us have known for 25 years, but who moved to Iowa 19 years ago, and whom we haven’t seen in all those years
- One mutual friend that we discovered, through serendipitous FB comments on a post I made, was the college roommate and bridesmaid of the friend who moved away 19 years ago
This week is off to a very interesting start!